Models 2000 – 2003 (-2008)
|Models 2000 – 2003 (-2008)|
Application note SuperVAG KEY
Precoding of transpoder and learning key
· SuperVAG KEY 2019.2 version or higher
· Transponder TP48 CAN
· VW, Audi, Skoda, SEAT – models 2000 – 2003
· Models VW Polo, Skoda Fabia, Seat Ibiza up to year 2008
In these cars, the transponder Megamos 48 crypto is used.
1. Find out the PIN.
In the programm SuperVAG KEY select the appropriate model and set the communication by clicking on Learning key. Wait until the programm detects the control unit types.
2. Click on the button Read PIN. On some cars you can selecteif you want to read the PIN either from the engine control unit or from the instrument cluster.
3. Insert a new transponder Megamos 48 Crypto into cutted key .
4. Learning keys to the car
Insert new transponder to the cutted key learn it to the car using function Key learning in SuperVAG diagnostic tools – KEY program.
Note: All keys must be coded once by the procedure. If the customer does not have all keys with him, don’t learn the keys, otherwise the other keys won’t work anymore (become forgotten).
List of cars supported (more info on the website www.supervag.com)
All VW/Audi/Skoda/SEAT cars with immobilizer of 3rd generation.